The CTAA’s core mission is the dissemination of information on asphalt technology to our membership. The main vehicle for this is our annual conference, held each year in November.
The benefits of membership include:
- participating with like minded professionals in the field of asphalt technology
- receipt of the published proceedings each year (a +$100 benefit)
- discount at conference attendance (equal to or greater than membership cost)
- online access to past published technical papers from our conferences
- online access to the CTAA eTextbook
- online access to the membership directory for maintaining professional contacts
The sustaining membership is reserved for companies that which to contribute to the sustainability of the Association. Sustaining membership are available to companies which employ general members of the Association and whom have demonstrated at least 3 years of support of the association through conference attendance, conference sponsorship, technical paper presentations, participation in the association via the board, etc.